Mama s M M

We have a new addition to our family who arrived August 11, 2008 at 11:11am! The three of us are doing well starting to adjust with our new little boy.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Malachi 2 Weeks Old

Malachi 2 weeks old with
his very proud big sister!
We celebrated Papa's birthday enjoying
breakfast out in Beste's secret garden

Our good friend Harley and his mom came
over bearing gifts. While they visited, he
had a ball playing with Melene and her toys.
Melene is transitioning to sleeping in her big
girl bed, this is how I found her during one
of her naps, after she told me she fell out of
bed the couple nights before.
Mama's M&M

Beste reading stories to her grandchildren

1 Comments:

  • At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Alaine, your babies are beautiful! I'm so proud of you - you look so natural and at home with them. I miss you and wish you all the best. Please let me know when you get a moment (unlikely though it may be for a while) so we can catch up on being mothers. Love you, girl!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home